Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Lumix TZ7 or TZ6

Lumix TZ7 or TZ6

MP

Anyone get a Panasonic Lumix TZ7 or TZ6 from Santa or just bought their own
and had a chance to give it a good workout? I have read some professional
reviews on both cameras but would still like to have others thoughts on
them, especially on scenic modes and there depth of field. I have noticed
that in some otherwise very good compacts such as the Canon IXUS 85 IS (as
proven by friends) for example that they can be poor at been sharp all the
way through the picture.
Thanks,
MP