Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Datagrid Hyperlink Column with QueryString

Datagrid Hyperlink Column with QueryString

CodeMotion

Hi all,

I am familiar with setting the DataNavigateUrlFormatString property of
a hyperlink column to a bound column. However, I also want to append
the querystring of the page that the datagrid lives on.

Example:
The datagrid is on this page:
http://somedomain.com/someweb/domain.aspx?csid=3
I am filling the datagrid with some other information so the
DataNavigateUrlFormatString looks like this : template.aspx?ttid={0}
But I want to append the &csid=3 to the end of that and I cannot
figure out how to do it.
So the url should look something like this:
http://somedomain.com/someweb/templa...?ttid=4&csid=3

Does this make sense? If not, I'll try to post more info but I think
that should get my point across.

Thanks!