Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Internet Security 2010! It Got Me!

Internet Security 2010! It Got Me!

MarAmmo MarAmmo is offline
Junior Member
Location: Lake Ariel, Pa

My son was using my PC and he called to tell me that my spyware was saying I was infected. He had no idea that it was malware. I told him to shut my comp off- but he kept using it.

When I got home I had a green screen with this message in the middle saying I was infected and I should run Internet Security 10. I didn't and shut everything down

Now I can't start my comp at all. I've tried to run it in safe mode, as the last known config to work, normal etc etc- NADA.

It looks like it's going to boot up- it restarts, the page flashes with some numbers for about 1/16th of a second and then reboots again.

Any suggestions? My husband had this built for me, so I don't have a recovery disk and the company is now out of business. I have Dreamweaver, Photo Shop CS and so many great progams on it.. I'm just sick over this.

Does it sound like it's salvagable?