Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Re: Use To Enjoy This Newsgroup

Re: Use To Enjoy This Newsgroup

Oliver

On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 09:29:21 -0600, John <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote this:

>I use to really enjoy sitting down in my off time and reading this
>newsgroup. Now that's not the case. For some reason the spammers have
>taken over this newsgroup that's causing it to be by-passed by many as
>in my case.
>Is there another newsgroup that pertains to Mozilla, that is monitored
>to keep this trash out? I don't really understand what their accomplishing.

I reckon you are either:

thick
a troll

Or

both.

Habve a good day!
..

The Internet will become the
Sacred Sanctuary for Nutters and Idiots.
(Michel Nostradamus, December 14, 1503, July 2, 1566).