Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Grid view edit

Grid view edit

Arne Garvander

This attribute worked fine for displaying a date:
DataFormatString="{0:M-dd-yyyy}".
How can I strip away the time when I am edit mode?
--
Arne Garvander
Certified professional Geek

Scott M.

Use the same format on the control that is displaying the data in edit mode.

-Scott

news:(E-Mail Removed)...