Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: Problems making online web editor?

Re: Problems making online web editor?

Lars Eighner

In our last episode,
<(E-Mail Removed)> ,
the lovely and talented Jan T.
broadcast on alt.html:

> Hi. I am trying to make an WYSIWYG html editor using iframe.
> There is a lot of commands you can use such as
> function doBold()

> {
> iView.document.execCommand('bold', false, null);
> }

That isn't HTML. HTML does not have commands. It is a Markup
Language (that's what the ML in HTML stands for), not a programming
language.

--
Lars Eighner <http://larseighner.com/> Warbama's Afghaninam day: 27
659.5 hours since Warbama declared Viet Nam II.