Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Problem with Windows Mail

Problem with Windows Mail

babooshka babooshka is offline
Junior Member

Hi,

When I launch Windows Mail, it sends and receives emails with no problems.

When I press the send/receive button I get the message "Some errors occurred while processing the requested tasks. Please review the list of errors below for more details" - There are no errors listed. Its blank.

If I close Windows Mail and re-open it, it will send and receive ok again.
But I still get the error message when pressing send/receive.

Can anyone help please?
Thanks!