Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > validate numeric field

validate numeric field

Grey

Can I use RegularExpressionValidator to validate the user is input number or not? how to do that???

John Timney \(Microsoft MVP\)

You can give it the correct regexp for a number using the pattern [0-9 ] I
think, or you could instead use a range validator to determine the numbers
input fall within a predetermined upper and lower numeric boundary.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...us/cpgenref/ht
ml/cpconrangevalidatorcontrol.asp

--
Regards