Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Searching SourceForge

Searching SourceForge

zdumiony

The question may seem silly but I want to ask how to search for SourceForge.
Home http://sourceforge.net/ changed interface. I search by keyword
narrowing the category. How do I find all the projects for the programming
language regardless of the keyword and category?