Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > Complete MCSE or change to MCTS

Complete MCSE or change to MCTS

Mikoyan

I have just completed MCSA and have 3 exams to go to be MCSE. Should I
bother completing them or is pursuing MCSE wasting time?

I work in a school as junior admin, we use Server 2003, Exchange 2003 and XP
which is why I took MCSA route - and it has proved very, very useful.

However my boss is planning to upgrade all client PCs to Windows 7 in April
2010, whilst maintaining current Servers at 2003. Although we will
inevitably have to upgrade someday.

Any advice would be greatfully received.

Regards Anastas

Mitch Garvis, MCT

The MCSE is a useful cert because it is an industry recognized Senior
Cert... one step up from MCSA. MCTS is good as well, but is not Senior.

I would definitely complete your MCSE but also begin down the path to MCTS.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...