Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Best Wishes

Best Wishes

Kue2

Merry Christmas all you guys & gals.
Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.

Kue

Carlos

Hugh,
Merry Xmas to you too and the rest of the cool guys that make this group an
international family.
Carlos

"Kue2" wrote:

> Merry Christmas all you guys & gals.
> Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.
>
> Kue

Charlie Russel - MVP

The same to you and to all my friends here.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/blogs/russel

"Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Merry Christmas all you guys & gals. Hope you all have a wonderful
> Christmas.
>
> Kue

Dennis Pack

Merry Christmas and a happy holiday season to everyone.

--
Dennis Pack

"Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Merry Christmas all you guys & gals. Hope you all have a wonderful
> Christmas.
>
> Kue

Maratonmannen

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!

"Kue2" wrote:

> Merry Christmas all you guys & gals.
> Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.
>
> Kue

Drew

Merry merry and happy happy to you and yours at this joyous time of year! I
wish peace and prosperity to all users of the 64 bit world we share.

"Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Merry Christmas all you guys & gals. Hope you all have a wonderful
> Christmas.
>
> Kue

Jane C

I haven't forgotten you all. Have a great Christmas and an even better
New Year

--
Jane, not plain 64 bit enabled
MVP - Windows Desktop Experience 2007-2009

Charlie Russel - MVP

And we haven't forgotten you! I hope all is well and you're enjoying a warm
and sunny Xmas down there. You and Carlos may be on different continents,
but you share a similar view of what appropriate Xmas weather ought to be.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/blogs/russel

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Best Wishes for 2008 Satish Talim Ruby 0 12-30-2007 03:28 AM
[OT] Seasonal Best Wishes dandelion C Programming 0 12-24-2004 12:03 PM
OT: Belated best wishes for 2004 anna keynow Computer Information 0 01-13-2004 11:48 AM
Any bangalorians wishes to sell 70-315 Book (Amit Kalani) Richard I.P MCSD 0 01-05-2004 06:34 AM

Advertisments