Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > My Creation

My Creation

diya sinha

Hello friends i"m new webmaster and website designer i"m starting
website designing few days ago so i having many query's regarding
website designing so i want your suggestion to improve my skills
i use basic html and frontpage to design this site because i don't
know other language so please suggest me how can i improve my website
plz help me
plz watch and give your precious suggestion regarding designing and
technical part

here is the link

www.pilottraininginindia.com
www.pilotsjobinindia.in