Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Working with treeview

Working with treeview

Mark Goldin

After treeview is loaded into the browser I'd like to select a particular
node and expend it programmatically. How can I do that?

Thanks

Alvin Bruney

The easiest way is to set the expand property to true on the selected node.
You would need to obtain or set the node first. And then set it's expand
property to true. There are ample examples of this in
microsoft.public*.webcontrols as a starting point.

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]
news:(E-Mail Removed)...