Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Photo before Christmas

Photo before Christmas

mmyvusenet

Hello:

Yesterday I had the opportunity to take this photo about this celebration:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4207857736/

Thanks for your technical comments about photography, and I'd like to wish
to everyone a most excellent Christmas.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

U*U

What photos of Idolatry? A statue of a fictional character from a poorly
written book of Fiction. The Bible is no less fiction than Moby Dick, or
Bleak House.

"mmyvusenet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello:
>
> Yesterday I had the opportunity to take this photo about this celebration:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4207857736/
>
> Thanks for your technical comments about photography, and I'd like to wish
> to everyone a most excellent Christmas.
>
> --
> MMYV
> http://www.mmyv.com

Jeff R.

"mmyvusenet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello:
>
> Yesterday I had the opportunity to take this photo about this celebration:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4207857736/
>
> Thanks for your technical comments about photography, and I'd like to wish
> to everyone a most excellent Christmas.

....and continuing in the spirit of the season, may I contribute this scene
of the baby Cheesus:

http://www.mendosus.com/jpg/nativity.jpg

Cheers, all

--
Jeff R.

mmyvusenet

"C J Campbell" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el
mensaje news:2009122309195016807-christophercampbellremovethis@hotmailcom...
> On 2009-12-23 09:01:34 -0800, "mmyvusenet" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> said:
>
>> Hello:
>>
>> Yesterday I had the opportunity to take this photo about this
>> celebration:
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4207857736/
>>
>> Thanks for your technical comments about photography, and I'd like to
>> wish
>> to everyone a most excellent Christmas.

> I would use a much lower angle so that I am looking up at the Infant,
> vertical orientation to cut out the unsightly stuff on the sides, much
> less exposure with fill flash on the face at a 45º angle and a lesser
> amount of light on the stairs. I would want the background generally dark
> as it contributes nothing to the picture, but the stairs should look like
> they are glowing. I might also move off to one side a little to emphasize
> that the Infant is descending them.
>
> I would also want the Infant (and the whole picture) to appear somewhat
> warmer and more cheery. If I were setting up the display, I would put big
> puffy clouds on each side of the stairs. I don't want to see the floor or
> anything but the Christ Child, the stairs, and the clouds. Unfortunately,
> we photographers usually don't get much say about that.
>
> --
> Waddling Eagle
> World Famous Flight Instructor

Very interesting appreciation, thank you.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

John Turco

mmyvusenet wrote:

> Hello:
>
> Yesterday I had the opportunity to take this photo about this celebration:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4207857736/
>
> Thanks for your technical comments about photography, and I'd like to wish
> to everyone a most excellent Christmas.

Miguel:

I hope you had a Merry Christmas, and wish you a Happy New Year!

--
Cordially,
John Turco <(E-Mail Removed)>

Paintings Pain and Pun <http://laughatthepain.blogspot.com>

mmyvusenet

"John Turco" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el mensaje
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> mmyvusenet wrote:
>>
>> Hello:
>>
>> Yesterday I had the opportunity to take this photo about this
>> celebration:
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4207857736/
>>
>> Thanks for your technical comments about photography, and I'd like to
>> wish
>> to everyone a most excellent Christmas.

> Miguel:
>
> I hope you had a Merry Christmas, and wish you a Happy New Year!
>
> --
> Cordially,
> John Turco <(E-Mail Removed)>
>
> Paintings Pain and Pun <http://laughatthepain.blogspot.com>

Thanks John, I wish you the same as well.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com