Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > WAB DLL error with outlook and indows 7

WAB DLL error with outlook and indows 7

Buddy

I can't seem to find any help with this problem. I ave read similar post but
those solutions don't work the same with vista and 7.

I can receive emails (this is for a personal computer) but cannot add
contacts or send emails without getting the WAB DLL error. I have downloaded
Windows live and would like to sync the the old email address with the new
one. Any help in this matter would be appreciated. Thanks!
--
Buddy

Clareth

Did you ever get a reply to this as I have a new computer and have same
problem in Outlook. Can receive but not send as cannot access address book.

"Buddy" wrote:

> I can't seem to find any help with this problem. I ave read similar post but
> those solutions don't work the same with vista and 7.
>
> I can receive emails (this is for a personal computer) but cannot add
> contacts or send emails without getting the WAB DLL error. I have downloaded
> Windows live and would like to sync the the old email address with the new
> one. Any help in this matter would be appreciated. Thanks!
> --
> Buddy

John R

"Clareth" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Did you ever get a reply to this as I have a new computer and have same
> problem in Outlook. Can receive but not send as cannot access address
> book.

Just a suggestion. You might get better and quicker answers if you ask this
question in a group dedicated to Outlook and not one intended for
discussions about certifications. Microsoft.public.outlook comes to mind.

John R.