Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: Who is Where in w3wp pooling

Re: Who is Where in w3wp pooling

Kevin Spencer

Using the IIS Admin tool, right-click the web site and go to the Properties
dialog. You'll find it under the "Home Directory" tab.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

"DigitalEd" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey all,
> If you have more than one app pool in IIS 6, you end up wioth multiple

w3wp.exe processes. How do you know which ASP.NET apps are in which OS
process?

> ----- Ed

=?Utf-8?B?RGlnaXRhbEVk?=

That only shows which pool it has been assigned to. I need to know which w3wp.exe process the pool has been assigned to

----- Kevin Spencer wrote: ----

Using the IIS Admin tool, right-click the web site and go to the Propertie
dialog. You'll find it under the "Home Directory" tab

--
HTH
Kevin Spence
..Net Develope
Microsoft MV
Big things are made u
of lots of little things

"DigitalEd" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in messag
news:(E-Mail Removed)..
> Hey all
> If you have more than one app pool in IIS 6, you end up wioth multipl

w3wp.exe processes. How do you know which ASP.NET apps are in which O
process
>> ----- E

Kevin Spencer

> That only shows which pool it has been assigned to. I need to know which
w3wp.exe process the pool has been assigned to.

That I can't tell you, although it would seem likely that someone might want
to know that. I'm sure there are system tools that can be used to find this
out, but I'm not sure which one(s) to recommend.