Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Hide yourself on Facebook from Web Searches

Hide yourself on Facebook from Web Searches

Weasley

Hello Guys,

Over the past week, Facebook has been nudging its users -- first
gently, then firmly -- to review and update their privacy settings.

You may have procrastinated by hitting "skip for now," but Facebook
eventually took away that button and forced you to update your
settings before continuing to use the site.

How to secure your profile on facebook from various searchers on Web,

how facebook is trying to help us in making our account safer ?

Go through the following content, I hope you will find it useful ..

http://www.ezdia.com/Web_searches_fo...ent.do?id=1093

Regards, Weasley