Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Helllo, help me I am a news programer

Helllo, help me I am a news programer

Naive Group User

I'd like to know when people call you to design a website, what you
are going to tell them the first time they call you to their office ?

Do you bring any thing with you to tell them how what you have done ?
Give me an real exemple when you accept the bid the first tiem
please ?

PLEASE pzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thank you

Naive Group User

On Dec 21, 6:43*pm, Naive Group User <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I'd like to know when people call you to design a website, what you
> are going to tell them the first time they call you to their office ?
>
> Do you bring any thing with you to tell them how what you have done ?
> Give me an real exemple when you accept the bid the first tiem
> please ?
>
> PLEASE pzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>
> Thank you

When I was first told to do so, i was so nervous, my mind is having
something inside, I always think I must come here to ask you for
resolutions, What can i do without you ? you see ?

Now you can help me please

Neredbojias

On 21 Dec 2009, Naive Group User <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On Dec 21, 6:43*pm, Naive Group User <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> I'd like to know when people call you to design a website, what you
>> are going to tell them the first time they call you to their office
>> ?
>>
>> Do you bring any thing with you to tell them how what you have done
>> ? Give me an real exemple when you accept the bid the first tiem
>> please ?
>>
>> PLEASE pzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>
>> Thank you

> When I was first told to do so, i was so nervous, my mind is having
> something inside, I always think I must come here to ask you for
> resolutions, What can i do without you ? you see ?
>
> Now you can help me please

Once they sign the contract, I go, "Heh heh, gotcha, sucker!"

--
Neredbojias
http://www.neredbojias.org/

Neredbojias

On 21 Dec 2009, buzzard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Neredbojias wrote:
>> (snip)
>> Once they sign the contract, I go, "Heh heh, gotcha, sucker!"

> When you say "gotcha", which party of the contract are you?
> The one doing the programming, or the one paying someone
> to do the programming?

The former, although it was meant as a joke. I would never be so
condescending to someone I had the possibility of screwing again.

--
Neredbojias
http://www.neredbojias.org/

Neredbojias

On 22 Dec 2009, Sherm Pendley <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Neredbojias <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

>>> When you say "gotcha", which party of the contract are you?
>>> The one doing the programming, or the one paying someone
>>> to do the programming?

>> The former, although it was meant as a joke. I would never be so
>> condescending to someone I had the possibility of screwing again.

> You can shear a sheep many times, but you can only skin it once!
>
> sherm--

I skinned my knees many times but only shaved my legs once.

--
Neredbojias
http://www.neredbojias.org/