Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Display intermediate/progress page

Display intermediate/progress page

Chad THomas

I am wanting to diplay a progress page with some eye candy on it to
entertain a user while I am processing their request. Does anyone know what
is the best way in asp.net to do this?

Hermit Dave

have a look at
http://www.aspnetpro.com/NewsletterA...200308bm_l.asp

--
Regards,
HD
"Chad THomas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am wanting to diplay a progress page with some eye candy on it to
> entertain a user while I am processing their request. Does anyone know
> what
> is the best way in asp.net to do this?

Maxim V. Karpov

Chad,
I would highly recommed using the pattern described in the following
article on MSDN Mag online

http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/is...s/default.aspx

Let, me know if it worked out for you, Maxim

[www.ipattern.com do you?]

"Chad THomas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am wanting to diplay a progress page with some eye candy on it to
> entertain a user while I am processing their request. Does anyone know

what
> is the best way in asp.net to do this?

Chad THomas

works great!! thanks for the help.