Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Charming youngster informs the global warming debate

Charming youngster informs the global warming debate

hummingbird

This interview with a charming youngster informs the global warming
debate.

I would like to meet this enchanting little imp and have a few quiet
words with her about global warming and other things close to her heart.

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgmBO-ba6Nk>

Hummingbird
--
This proves I'm not gay.

ACF.FAQ view: http://alt-comp-freeware-FAQ.notlong.com
ACF <zero tolerance> policy: http://zer0tolerance.notlong.com
$Pricelessware $Racket: http://qdeo.com/uw7 (courtesy whistleblower)

"All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed,
and third, it is accepted as self-evident"

richard

On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 22:58:27 +0100, hummingbird wrote:

> This interview with a charming youngster informs the global warming
> debate.
>
> I would like to meet this enchanting little imp and have a few quiet
> words with her about global warming and other things close to her heart.
>
> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgmBO-ba6Nk>
>

> Hummingbird

Barf. As if tony danza ever had anything interesting on his show.
The show barely lasted two seasons.

richard

On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 14:53:06 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:

> On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 15:16:54 -0700, richard <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>>Barf. As if tony danza ever had anything interesting on his show.
>>The show barely lasted two seasons.

> 160 episodes on Season 1. 100+ on Season 2.
>
> Not bad, IMHO.

"Who's the boss" was his hit sitcom. The talk show was a bomb.
During the second season, Danza was driving a go kart in a race and crashed
it with injuries that stopped the show for a few weeks. There was no third
season.

I don't know where you got your information from, but no weekly show ever
had more than 52 "episodes" a year. Now if it had aired daily, possibly, in
which case, that means the show started off in the 2nd half of the year.

richard

On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 14:53:06 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:

> On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 15:16:54 -0700, richard <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>>Barf. As if tony danza ever had anything interesting on his show.
>>The show barely lasted two seasons.

> 160 episodes on Season 1. 100+ on Season 2.
>
> Not bad, IMHO.

Oh yeah dipshit, right from your beloved wikipedia:
Format Talk show
Presented by Tony Danza
Starring Ereka Vetrini
.... Nadia DiGiallonardo
Country of origin United States
No. of seasons 2
No. of episodes 330
Production Running time 60 minutes
Broadcast Original channel Syndicated
Original run September 13, 2004 íV September 15, 2006

wo0t!

On Dec 19, 4:58*pm, hummingbird <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> This interview with a charming youngster informs the global warming
> debate.
>
> I would like to meet this enchanting little imp and have a few quiet
> words with her about global warming and other things close to her heart.

Man caused Global Warming is bullshit.
This video proves it because these two geniuses believe its man's
"fault" therefore, logically, it's crap.