Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > MXdatagrid

MXdatagrid

Blue

Hi,

I am new to ASP.NET. I'm working through a tutorial using 'web
matrix'.

Please could someone tell me what the difference is between the web
'DataGrid' control and the web 'MXDataGrid' control.

Thanks

Showjumper

The mx grid comes with Web Matrix and makes it easy to sort and page as
compared to the standard grid which you have to provide your own logic.
"Blue" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hi,
>
> I am new to ASP.NET. I'm working through a tutorial using 'web
> matrix'.
>
> Please could someone tell me what the difference is between the web
> 'DataGrid' control and the web 'MXDataGrid' control.
>
> Thanks

Blue

So are any addtional files needed to be installed on the server to use
these Web Matrix controls?