Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Great design and intelligence

Great design and intelligence

+mrcakey

Was looking through some site galleries for inspiration and came across
this - http://www.quadrifolia.de/ - which I thought might provide some
laughs for the group.

--
+mrcakey

freemont

On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 15:00:24 -0500, Beauregard T. Shagnasty writ:

> +mrcakey wrote:
>
>> Was looking through some site galleries for inspiration and came across
>> this - http://www.quadrifolia.de/ - which I thought might provide some
>> laughs for the group.

> "This page will be replaced by the real thing when it's done."
>
> Praze de lawd!

Maybe the "real thing" will allow me to scroll down and read the rest of:
"Unauthorized use is a violation of".

My guess? It reads, "Unauthorized use is a violation of INTELLIGENCE."

--
"Because all you of Earth are idiots!"

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Ed Mullen wrote:

> From the source code: "Unauthorized use is a violation of applicable
> laws and is a subject to prosecution."

I saw that too. Another chuckle. Who would want to use it? Authorized or
not?

--
-bts
-"Please boss, don't prosecute me! I dint mean to steal your code!"