Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Java-to-Python?

Java-to-Python?

Virgil Stokes

I have a rather large Java package for the analysis of networks that I
would like to convert to Python. Many of the classes in the Java package
are "Serializable".

Any recommendations on Java-to-Python (2.6) would be appreciated.

--V

Luis M. González

On Dec 18, 11:44*am, Virgil Stokes <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I have a rather large Java package for the analysis of networks that I
> would like to convert to Python. Many of the classes in the Java package
> are "Serializable".
>
> Any recommendations on Java-to-Python (2.6) would be appreciated.
>
> --V

Have you considered using this package with Jython?