Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Technical Help Desk brainbench dumps

Technical Help Desk brainbench dumps

natmen natmen is offline
Junior Member

Hi, everyone...

I am taking brainbench Technical Help Desk test tomorrow and needed it for my employment. Was trying to get any dumps for it in the net, and couldn't find one. Any one can help? PLZ, urgent...keep refreshing my browser for response

natmen

Free Web Based Help Desk Software, Help Desk Solution And CustomerSupport Software cw Computer Support 0 12-22-2007 03:38 AM
Help Urgent:-Regaring Brainbench C++ questions Gurmeet C++ 2 07-06-2006 04:57 PM
Brainbench tests MCSD 1 02-08-2005 09:48 PM
A technical question from a non-technical person. Any suggestions appreciated. Graham Cross VOIP 2 01-27-2005 09:13 PM
Brainbench test FranticInFresno Cisco 0 07-21-2004 09:32 PM

Advertisments