Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Problem burning MP3 to CD from hard drive

Problem burning MP3 to CD from hard drive

JustMe JustMe is offline
Junior Member

I'm running WIN XP PRO SP3 and Windows Media Player 11 and I'm having some difficulty in burning five MP3s to a CD-RW from my hard drive.

The five songs burn and play on the CD-RW just fine but the album title, album artist, album genre, album date and album art don't carry over. The song titles, song durations and song contributing artists do carry over.

When I right-click on the song title on the CD-RW, I get Edit and Find Album Info but I do not get Advanced Tag Editor which I do get if I right-click on the song title on the hard drive. I can click on Edit and tweak the name of the song, however, when I click on Find Album Info and select the correct album, it adds the album art for that song and also changes the names of all five songs to song titles on the album.

Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you.