Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Re: Labels on Recordable CDs ?

Re: Labels on Recordable CDs ?

S D

problem is I frequently have six players in operation at the same time
, the discs will be a hodge podge unless I have the programing
information on a label before I put in the discs and can look at a
label to choose what disc to later put into what machine to record more
material ; does anyone know if I can just put a label across the
diameter of the unrecorded side of the disc ? I can try this out on one
of the recorded discs I have to see if it interferes with the play
function but I still would not know if this would answer the question
of interference with recording .SD