Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > KEEP LOSING MY CONNECTION ON VOYAGER 2000

KEEP LOSING MY CONNECTION ON VOYAGER 2000

=?Utf-8?B?Ui5FLkIuQ0FXRFJPTg==?=

WHEN EVER I GO ON MSN MSG / SKYPE OR TRY TO DOWNLOAD EVEN SINGLE MB'S I LOSE
MY CONNECTION, I'VE TRIED BT HELP LINE, BUT THEY DON'T WANT TO KNOW EVEN IF I
DID BUY MY ROUTER FROM THEM,I RUN FOUR PC'S FROM MY ROUTER,SO MY CHILDREN
CAN DO THEIR OWN THING,IT'S THE SAME ON THEIR COMPS, SO TO MY WAY OF THINKING
THE PROB IS ONE OF 2 THINGS,MY LINE OR ROUTER.
I THERE IS ANYONE OUT THERE WHO CAN HELP PLEASE DO SO "THANK YOU"
ROBERT

Frank

Maybe it's the cap locks?
frank