Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Python training in Florida, January 19-21

Python training in Florida, January 19-21

Mark Lutz

Don't miss your chance to attend our upcoming Florida
Python training class next month. This 3-day public
class is being held January 19-21, in Sarasota, Florida.
It is open to both individual and group enrollments.

For more details on the class, as well as registration
instructions, please visit the class web page:

http://home.earthlink.net/~python-tr...c-classes.html

If you are unable to attend in January, our next
Sarasota class is already scheduled for April 6-8.

Thanks, and we hope to see you at a Python class in
sunny and warm Florida soon.

--Mark Lutz at Python Training Services