Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Change Home page

Change Home page

OldGringo38

The following rode in on something, Possible Google Earth:
"Would you like to make Google Powered Jundle Search your homepage?"
This pops up every time I start FF.
How can I get rid of it?
--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere

why?

On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 10:27:25 -0600, OldGringo38 wrote:

>The following rode in on something, Possible Google Earth:
>"Would you like to make Google Powered Jundle Search your homepage?"
>This pops up every time I start FF.

What ver of FF, did you accept an update? See 1st hit below.

May have been a plugin update.

>How can I get rid of it?

Try the following,
http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/forum/1/479815
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...s/display/9207

http://digg.com/tech_news/Mozilla_Re...of_Firefox_3_6
bjwest, on 10/31/2009, -13/+2It changed my homepage from what I have set
to http://search.jundle.com/. That needs to go away. I set my homepage
to what I want, and it shouldn't be changed by the browser.

Me

OldGringo38

Two Cents To The why? Post:

> On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 10:27:25 -0600, OldGringo38 wrote:
>
>> The following rode in on something, Possible Google Earth:
>> "Would you like to make Google Powered Jundle Search your homepage?"
>> This pops up every time I start FF.

> What ver of FF, did you accept an update? See 1st hit below.
>
> May have been a plugin update.
>
>> How can I get rid of it?

> Try the following,
> http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/forum/1/479815
> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...s/display/9207
>
> http://digg.com/tech_news/Mozilla_Re...of_Firefox_3_6
> bjwest, on 10/31/2009, -13/+2It changed my homepage from what I have set
> to http://search.jundle.com/. That needs to go away. I set my homepage
> to what I want, and it shouldn't be changed by the browser.
>
> Me

Got it, thank you, rode in on an add-on update. again thank you