Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Accessing dropdown list values inside of a repeater

Accessing dropdown list values inside of a repeater

Jeff

After I bind the repeater control in the form_load event, it builds
multiple lines based on the number of rows in the dataset.

In the repeater control, I have a textbox and a dropdown list box. I
have tied the "SelectedIndexChanged" to it. At runtime - after I
change the dropdown box selection, I'm only able to view the values of
the controls within that one repeater instance.

After the dropdown selection is changed, I need to increment through
all of the controls within all of the repeater instances.

heres an example of what I'm using to get to the controls values:
*********CODE*******
For Each ctl In objRepeaterItem.Controls
If ctl.GetType().ToString().Equals("System.Web.UI.Web Controls.DropDownList")
_
And ctl.ID = "ddlScore" Then
sTemp = objDL.SelectedValue

End If
Next

Can anyone help me go through all of the instances of the repeater
item when a dropdown selection has been modified?

Thanks in advance!
Jeff