Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Digital media receiver security

Digital media receiver security

=?Utf-8?B?aGZj?=

I have a home wpa encrypted wireless network and I want to add a wreless
media reciever to my tv/stereo. I'm interseted in specifically d-link
medialounge. It looks to be WEP capable only. Do I have to downgrade my whole
network? If not how do I go about doing this. Thanks. I use a dell 2350
router by the way.