Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Error message

Error message

VERY FRUSTRATED

I am really at a loss and not sure I am even in the right place to find an
answer. I have a network set up with my laptop and main computer and the
connection works okay but I keep getting the message " NO NETWORK
PROVIDERACCEPTED THE GIVEN NETWORK PATH" when trying to access the shared
files on either computer. Any ideas why and wht to do? I am not the most
savvy person on a computer but would love someone to help me with this. Thank
you

Lem

VERY FRUSTRATED wrote:
> I am really at a loss and not sure I am even in the right place to find an
> answer. I have a network set up with my laptop and main computer and the
> connection works okay but I keep getting the message " NO NETWORK
> PROVIDERACCEPTED THE GIVEN NETWORK PATH" when trying to access the shared
> files on either computer. Any ideas why and wht to do? I am not the most
> savvy person on a computer but would love someone to help me with this. Thank
> you

Let Me Google That For You: http://tinyurl.com/ya5u3kd

That gives about 6,620 hits (I included "xp" in the Google search on the
assumption that you are using some version of Windows XP; otherwise, the
number of hits triples). Have you tried some of the offered solutions?
If so, with what results?

When you post back, be sure to indicate what version of Windows you're
using, including service pack level, and explain what you are attempting
to do when you get the error message.

--
Lem

Apollo 11 - 40 years ago:
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/ap...0th/index.html

Bob Lin \(MS-MVP\)

Make sure you setup sharing correctly. or this search result may help.

No network provider accepted the given network pathNo network provider
accepted the given network path. System error 67 has occurred. The network
name cannot be found. Symptoms: 1. You can access the shared ...
http://www.chicagotech.net/troublesh...temerror67.htm

--
Bob Lin, Microsoft-MVP, MCSE & CNE
http://www.ChicagoTech.net

"VERY FRUSTRATED" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...