Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > the true happiness

the true happiness

abolanah12

( ISLAM AND THE AIM OF LIFE )الإسلام والهدف من الحياةمختصر المطوية
الإسلام والهدف من الحياة
تتحدث المطوية عن أهداف الناس في حياتهم واختلاف تلك الأهداف
باختلافهم فمن
باحث عن الثروة ومن باحث عن اللذات وغير ذلك، ثم تذكر أن الهدف
الرئيس في
الإسلام هو عبادة الله وعن بساطة تعاليم الإسلام وعدم تعقيدها
وعن لذة
العبادة و أن الحياة الأولى هي للامتحان والابتلاء وعبادة الرحمن
والجزاء في
الآخرة دار الخلود

ISLAM and the AIM of LIFE
What is your purpose in life? What is the rationale behind our
life? Why
do we live in this life? These questions frequently intrigue
people who
try to find accurate answers.
People provide different answers to these questions. Some
people believe
the purpose of life is to accumulate wealth. But one may
wonder: What is
the purpose of life after one has collected colossal amounts
of money?
What then? What will the purpose be once money is gathered? If
the
purpose of life is to gain money, there will be no purpose
after
becoming wealthy. And in fact, here lies the problem of some
disbelievers or misbelievers at some stage of their life,
when
collecting money is the target of their life. When they have
collected
the money they dreamt of, their life loses its purpose. They
suffer from
the panic of nothingness and they live in tension and
restlessness.
Can Wealth Be an Aim?
We often hear of a millionaire committing suicide, sometimes,
not the
millionaire himself but his wife, son, or daughter. The
question that
poses itself is: Can wealth bring happiness to one’s life? In
most cases
the answer is NO. Is the purpose of collecting wealth a
standing
purpose? As we know, the five-year old child does not look for
wealth: a
toy for him is equal to a million dollars. The eighteen-year
old
adolescent does not dream of wealth because he is busy with
more
important things. The ninety-year old man does not care about
money; he
is worried more about his health. This proves that wealth
cannot be a
standing purpose in all the stages of the individual's life.
Wealth can do little to bring happiness to a disbeliever,
because he/she
is not sure about his fate. A disbeliever does not know the
purpose of
life. And if he has a purpose, this purpose is doomed to be
temporary or
self destructive.
What is the use of wealth to a disbeliever if he feels scared
of the end
and skeptical of everything. A disbeliever may gain a lot of
money, but
will surely lose himself.
Worshipping Allah as an Aim
On the contrary, faith in Allah gives the believer the purpose
of life
that he needs. In Islam, the purpose of life is to worship
Allah. The
term "Worship" covers all acts of obedience to Allah.
The Islamic purpose of life is a standing purpose. The true
Muslim
sticks to this purpose throughout all the stages of his life,
whether he
is a child, adolescent, adult, or an old man.
Worshipping Allah makes life purposeful and meaningful,
especially
within the framework of Islam. According to Islam this worldly
life is
just a short stage of our life. Then there is the other life.
The
boundary between the first and second life is the death stage,
which is
a transitory stage to the second life. The type of life in the
second
stage a person deserves depends on his deeds in the first
life. At the
end of the death stage comes the day of judgment. On this day,
Allah
rewards or punishes people according to their deeds in the
first life.
The First Life as an Examination
So, Islam looks at the first life as an examination of man.
The death
stage is similar to a rest period after the test, i. e. after
the first
life. The Day of Judgment is similar to the day of announcing
the
results of the examinees. The second life is the time when
each examinee
enjoys or suffers from the outcome of his behavior during the
test
period.
In Islam, the line of life is clear, simple, and logical: the
first
life, death, the Day of Judgment, and then the second life.
With this
clear line of life, the Muslim has a clear purpose in life.
The Muslim
knows he is created by Allah. Muslims know they are going to
spend some
years in this first life, during which they have to obey God,
because
God will question them and hold them responsible for their
public or
private deeds, because Allah knows about all the deeds of all
people.
The Muslim knows that his deeds in the first life will
determine the
type of second life they will live in. The Muslim knows that
this first
life is a very short one, one hundred years, more or less,
whereas the
second life is an eternal one.
The Eternity of the Second Life
The concept of the eternity of the second life has a
tremendous effect
on a Muslims during their first life, because Muslims believe
that their
first life determines the shape of their second life. In
addition, this
determines the shape of their second life and this
determination will be
through the Judgment of Allah, the All just and Almighty.
With this belief in the second life and the Day of Judgment,
the
Muslim's life becomes purposeful and meaningful. Moreover, the
Muslim's
standing purpose is to go to Paradise in the second life.
In other words, the Muslim's permanent purpose is to obey
Allah, to
submit to Allah, to carry out His orders, and to keep in
continues
contact with Him through prayers (five times a day), through
fasting
(one month a year), through charity (as often as possible),
and through
pilgrimage (once in one's life).
The Need for a Permanent Purpose
Disbelievers have purposes in their lives such as collecting
money and
property, indulging in sex, eating, and dancing. But all these
purposes
are transient and passing ones. All these purposes come and
go, go up
and down. Money comes and goes. Health comes and goes. Sexual
activities
cannot continue forever. All these lusts for money, food and
sex cannot
answer the individual's questions: so what? Then What?
However, Islam saves Muslims from the trouble of asking the
question,
because Islam makes it clear, from the very beginning, that
the
permanent purpose of the Muslim in this life is to obey Allah
in order
to go to Paradise in the second life.
We should know that the only way for our salvation in this
life and in
the hereafter is to know our Lord who created us, believe in
Him, and
worship Him alone.
We should also know our Prophet whom Allah had sent to all
mankind,
believe in Him and follow Him. We should, know the religion of
truth
which our Lord has commanded us to believe in, and practice it

Those in search of truth
Who have an open mind and heart,
Islamic Education Foundation
Welcome You.
Objectives: -
To Convey the message of Islam
To Educate Muslims about Islam
To keep in close contact with new Muslims.
Activities:
Offering Courses and presenting lectures about Islam in
several
languages.
Teaching Islam and Arabic.
Teaching new Muslims to receive the Holy Quran.
Helping Non- Muslims embrace Islam and complete the required
procedures

66oldgit

On Dec 14, 9:40*pm, abolanah12 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> [...]
> * * * * believe in Him and follow Him. We should, know the religion of
> truth
> * * * * which our Lord has commanded us to believe in, and practice it
> …
> * * * * Those in search of truth
> * * * * Who have an open mind and heart,
> * * * * Islamic Education Foundation
> * * * * Welcome You.
> * * * * Objectives: -
> * * * * To Convey the message of Islam
> * * * * To Educate Muslims about Islam
> * * * * To keep in close contact with new Muslims.
> * * * * Activities:
> * * * * Offering Courses and presenting lectures about Islam in
> several
> * * * * languages.
> * * * * Teaching Islam and Arabic.
> * * * * Teaching new Muslims to receive the Holy Quran.
> * * * * Helping Non- Muslims embrace Islam and complete the required

Is it necessary for anyone who believes in God to belong to any
particular religious order? No offence, just a rhetorical question!

the true happiness abolanah12 Python 0 12-01-2009 05:38 AM
the true happiness abolanah12 Computer Support 2 11-25-2009 10:20 PM
C and C++ are interoperable languages? True or Not True? Chip C++ 6 01-08-2005 11:10 PM
Does true ^ true return false? Siemel Naran C++ 19 06-18-2004 11:06 AM

Advertisments