Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > To examples of Chinese quality

To examples of Chinese quality

RichA

Allowing any kind of weight on such adapters is a huge mistake. Metal
works well, when it is probably designed. But some cheap Chinese
manufacturer on the 10,000th thread tapping process with worn out
equipment is not likely to produce a sure product, especially at $20-
$50.

http://forum.fourthirdsphoto.com/showthread.php?t=52531

http://forum.fourthirdsphoto.com/showthread.php?t=53117

Jürgen Exner

RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

.... and to the never-ending rants of RichA

jue

Dick Les

"RichA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Metal works well, when it is probably designed.

What metal? Mercury is a metal, sodium is a metal, zinc is a metal, I
wouldn't use any of those in a piece of equipment, many plastics are far
better...

Chris H

In message <hg4aal$5ma$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org>, Dick Les
<(E-Mail Removed)> writes

>"RichA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> Metal works well, when it is probably designed.

>What metal? Mercury is a metal, sodium is a metal, zinc is a metal, I
>wouldn't use any of those in a piece of equipment, many plastics are far
>better...

Which plastic? There are more types of plastic than there are types of
metal. Parts of the US Space shuttle are plastic......

In many cases the right plastic is far better than any metal.

As for Chinese Quality: so far a lot of it has outlasted US Quality by
several THOUSAND years......

RustY ©

"RichA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Allowing any kind of weight on such adapters is a huge mistake. Metal
> works well, when it is probably designed. But some cheap Chinese
> manufacturer on the 10,000th thread tapping process with worn out
> equipment is not likely to produce a sure product, especially at $20-
> $50.

What are you talking about here ?

Ron Recer

"RustY ©" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:CzpVm.24145$(E-Mail Removed)2...

> "RichA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Allowing any kind of weight on such adapters is a huge mistake. Metal
>> works well, when it is probably designed. But some cheap Chinese
>> manufacturer on the 10,000th thread tapping process with worn out
>> equipment is not likely to produce a sure product, especially at $20-
>> $50.
>>

> What are you talking about here ?

"when it is probably designed"

Apparently he is talking about metal that may have been designed. I guess
if it wasn't designed it must have just happened with no advance planning!

Ron

John A.

On Sun, 13 Dec 2009 17:43:23 -0800 (PST), RichA <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Allowing any kind of weight on such adapters is a huge mistake. Metal
>works well, when it is probably designed. But some cheap Chinese
>manufacturer on the 10,000th thread tapping process with worn out
>equipment is not likely to produce a sure product, especially at $20-
>$50.

Well that wasn't much of a toast.

Allodoxaphobia

On Mon, 14 Dec 2009 08:40:02 +0000, Chris H wrote:

> As for Chinese Quality: so far a lot of it has outlasted US Quality by
> several THOUSAND years......

Not from the Communist Chinese Dynasty......

Even so, Outlast != Quality.
One can easily find scat that has outlasted anything Chinese.

Twibil

On Dec 14, 5:44*am, "Ron Recer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> "when it is probably designed"
>
> Apparently he is talking about metal that may have been designed. *I guess
> if it wasn't designed it must have just happened with no advance planning!

Yeah, we call those "RichA Nuggets": a phrase that has a certain
disquieting suggestiveness while yet containing no actual meaning.
Much like his posts.

Twibil

On Dec 14, 7:57*am, Allodoxaphobia <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> One can easily find scat that has outlasted anything Chinese.

Er, one can easily find scat that has outlasted anything ever created
by mankind.

http://skywalker.cochise.edu/wellerr...oprolite01.htm