Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Re: Sipgate voicemail

Re: Sipgate voicemail

Ivor Jones

On 13/12/09 22:44, Martin Jay wrote:
> Nice to see (or do I mean hear?) that Sipgate has finally got around
> to updating the voice on its voicemail system.
>
> Now we have one voice reading out menu and message details instead of
> the mishmash of three or four we previously had.

You're a bit late, it's been like that for months

Ivor

kkm

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Ivor Jones
<(E-Mail Removed)> writes
>On 13/12/09 22:44, Martin Jay wrote:
>> Nice to see (or do I mean hear?) that Sipgate has finally got around
>> to updating the voice on its voicemail system.
>>
>> Now we have one voice reading out menu and message details instead of
>> the mishmash of three or four we previously had.

>You're a bit late, it's been like that for months
>
>Ivor

Martin doesn't get many calls )

--
Kevin

Ivor Jones

On 14/12/09 12:48, Martin Jay wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Dec 2009 12:02:39 GMT, kkm<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> In article<(E-Mail Removed)>, Ivor Jones
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> writes

>>> You're a bit late, it's been like that for months

>> Martin doesn't get many calls )

> I have Sipgate email me messages that are left, so I rarely need to
> dial into its voicemail system.

Same here, I usually use 50000 as a test number as it tests things like
whether DTMF works on menu systems if I'm setting up a new device/system.

Ivor