Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Vhdl mouse

Vhdl mouse

Ma7mood Ma7mood is offline
Junior Member

Hey all xD ....

I am aiming to connect a mouse to Spartan3 and from the mouse move, a square that apear in the monitor will move depending on the mouse movment.

Can you help me and give me brief idea about how can i connect the mouse to the Spartan and how to connect the Monitor to the LCD.

Please i realy need your help
Thnx in advance

Ma7mood Ma7mood is offline
Junior Member

Can any one help me with the mouse code please ?