Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Xmas presents for all VoIP providers!

Xmas presents for all VoIP providers!

Merlin

Dear all!

Xmas is coming! Who doesnít like to get presents for Xmas? Let me be your
Santa this year!

I have a large variety of VoIP software for wholesale and retail business:
Nextone switch, SBC solutions, Class 4 and 5 softswitches, Portaone Bill,
SIP, UM (now MR19!!!), VoipSwitch (2.985 up to 3.0.0x version),
Voicemaster (6.0 - 7.0), Sysmaster (2.0.5, Alepo Billing, MIND CTI,
Advanced Billing, Sansay, Signate IP-PBX and many others!
Buy any software before Xmas Eve and get a present of 2 months support!!!
Start new year with a new software and no headache with its configuration,
weíll configure and setup it for you FREE!!!!

Our professional engineers are able to execute almost any project for you:
- Calling cards,
- Pc-to-Phone,
- Callback (ANI, DID, PIN, Web, SMS),
- IPTV,
- IP PBX,
- VoIP Termination,
- Virtual office,
- Callshop,
- SMS Content Distribution,
- Hosted solutions,
- DID management and numbers distribution,
- Predictive dialing,
- Wholesale VoIP

Donít have large budget to invest? Remember, Iím Santa, mail me and weíll
find a solution!!! Iíll make your dreams come true!

With best wishes,
Your Santa Merlin!

Contact details:
e-mail: merlin.mayer(AT)gmail.com