Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Tabs in WebForm

Tabs in WebForm

=?Utf-8?B?bWc=?=

How can I place tabs in a WebForm (C#). On each of the several tabs, I'd place what is now a seperate page (WebForm).

Hermit Dave

download the portal starter kit from www.asp.net , its got a awful lot that
you can learn from it...

http://www.asp.net/Default.aspx?tabindex=9&tabid=47

--
Regards,
HD
"mg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> How can I place tabs in a WebForm (C#). On each of the several tabs, I'd
> place what is now a seperate page (WebForm).

=?Utf-8?B?bWc=?=

Is there anything specific to TABs per se? Sample code, aspx components, etc.?

Hermit Dave

you dont have a generic component as such... you have to write your own
code...
found a control for you

http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/Co...193&tabindex=2

--
Regards,
HD
Once a Geek.... Always a Geek
"mg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there anything specific to TABs per se? Sample code, aspx components,
> etc.?

Jos

mg wrote:
> Is there anything specific to TABs per se? Sample code, aspx
> components, etc.?

Maybe the Microsoft Tab Strip is what you want:
http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/Co...=73&tabindex=2

--

Jos

Hermit Dave

interesting one... did not bout internet explorer controls...
have you tried it ? would like to know how they behave on NS

--
Regards,
HD
"Jos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> mg wrote:
>> Is there anything specific to TABs per se? Sample code, aspx
>> components, etc.?

> Maybe the Microsoft Tab Strip is what you want:
> http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/Co...=73&tabindex=2
>
> --
>
> Jos

Jos

Hermit Dave wrote:
> interesting one... did not bout internet explorer controls...
> have you tried it ? would like to know how they behave on NS

I have not tried it.
But you can check it out in NS for yourself on this page:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/w...w/tabstrip.asp

Press the blue "Show me" button at the bottom of the page.

--

Jos

Hermit Dave

i know having all the browsers is default for web developers... but havent
bothered with NS for over 2 years now..
yeah i did go there... pretty nice... though i have been playing with them
for a few hours... thanks mate