Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > THIS SAVED MY HOUSE

THIS SAVED MY HOUSE

Nelson Witt

HAVE BEEN SELF EMPLOYED FOR 18 YEARS IN CONSTRUCTION MAKING AROUND 150,000 A
YEAR, THEN THE HOUSING MARKET FELL, IN THE LAST 2 YEARS I HAVE LOST 75% OF
MY INCOME, IT MADE IT VERY DIFACULT TO MAKE PAYMENTS. OUR HOUSE FELL INTO
FORECLOSUER THIS SUMMER, I SAW THIS PROGRAM AND IT WAS ANSWER TO OUR PAYERS
AND SAVED OUR HOME. THIS PROGRAAM WORKS.

THERE IN ALSO HELP WHEN YOU SEND YOUR LETTER ASKING TO BE ADDED TO THE
MAILING LIST SEND EMAIL ADDRESS AND ASK FOR HELP. WE WILL SEND YOU BACK WHAT
IS WORKING TO GIVE YOU A FAST TRACK TO MAKING REAL MONEY

!!!!$$$$$$ EASY MONEY, AND IT REALLY WORKS!!!!!!, TRY IT AND YOU'LL BE
HAPPY!!!!! :0)

$$$Take five minutes to read this and it WILL change your life.$$$

I finally decided to read one of these articles in an internet newsgroup
describing how to make $50,000.00 in only one month from a $5.00 investment.

Of course I thought this was ridiculous, or some type of pyramid. I talked
it over with my family, an attorney, and my friends and they all agreed it
was some sort of scam. I hate scams because usually someone gets burned, and
I didn't want it to be me! I blew it off for a few weeks then saw another
one in a newsgroup I go to a lot and thought, "Maybe this is legitimate!".
Besides, what's $5.00 , I spend more than that in the morning on my way to
work on coffee and cigs for the day.

Well, two weeks later, I began receiving money in the mail! I couldn't
believe it! Not just a little , I mean big bucks! At first only a few
hundred dollars, then a week later, a couple of thousand , then BOOM . By
the end of the fourth week, I had received nearly $47,000.00. It came from
all over the world. And every bit of it perfectly legal and on the up and
up. I've been able to pay off all my bills and still had enough left over
for a nice vacation for me and my family.

Not only does it work for me, it works for other folks as well. Markus
Valppu says he made $57,883 in four weeks. Dave Manning claims he made
$53,664 in the same amount of time. Dan Shepstone says it was only $17,000
for him. Do I know these folks? No, but when I read how they say they did
it, it made sense to me. Enough sense that I'm taking a similar chance with
$5 of my own money.
Not a big chance, I admit--but one with incredible potential, because $5 is
all anyone ever invests in this system. Period. That's all Markus, Dave, or
Dan invested, yet their $5 netted them tens of thousands
of dollars each, in a safe, legal, completely legitimate way. Here's how it
works in 3 easy steps:

STEP 1.

Invest your $5 by writing your name and address on five separate pieces of
paper along with the words:
"PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST."
(In this way, you're not just sending a dollar to someone; you're paying for
a legitimate service.) Fold a $1 bill, money order, or bank note inside each
paper, and mail them by standard U. S. Mail to the following five addresses:

1)- Steve Ferguson 1076 Mystic Lane North Troy, OH, USA 45373

2)- Heath Ward P.O.Box 2027 Dodge City, Ks 67801

3)- Matthew Kulbacki 1025 12th street Golden, CO, USA 80401

3)- Nikki Robinson 2324 Frederick Place Valdosta, GA 3160

4)-Nelson Witt P.O. Box 9494 Salt Lake City, Utah 84109

STEP 2.

Now remove the top name from the list, and move the other names up. This
way, #5 becomes #4 and so on. Put your name in as the fifth one on the list.

STEP 3.

Post the article to at least 200 newsgroups. There are at least 17000
newsgroups at any given moment in time. Try posting to as many newsgroups as
you can. Remember the more groups you post to, the more people will see your
article and send you cash!

STEP 4.

You are now in business for yourself, and should start seeing returns within
7 to 14 days! Remember, the internet is new and huge. There is no way you
can lose.

Now here is how and why this system works:

Out of every block of 200 posts I made, I got back 5 responses. Yes, that's
right, only 5. You make $5.00 in cash, not checks or money orders, but real
cash with your name at #5.

Each additional person who sent you $1.00 now also makes 200 additional
postings with your name at #4, 1000 postings. On average then, 50 people
will send you $1.00 with your name at #4,....$50.00 in your pocket!

Now these 50 new people will make 200 postings each with your name at #3 or
10,000 postings. Average return, 500 people= $500. They make 200 postings
each with your name at #2= 100,000 postings=5000 returns at $1.00
each=$5,000.00 in cash!

Finally, 5,000 people make 200 postings each with your name at #1 and you
get a return of $50,000 before your name drops off the list. And that's only
if everyone down the line makes only 200 postings each! Your total income
for this one cycle is $55,000.

From time to time when you see your name is no longer on the list, you take
the latest posting you can find and start all over again.

The end result depends on you. You must follow through and repost this
article everywhere you can think of. The more postings you make, the more
cash ends up in your mailbox. It's too easy and too cheap to pass up!!!

So that's it. Pretty simple sounding stuff, huh? But believe me, it works.
There are millions of people surfing the net every day, all day, all over
the world. And 100,000 new people get on the net every day. You know that,
you've seen the stories in the paper. So, my friend, read and follow the
simple instructions and play fair. That's the key, and that's all there is
to it. Print this out right now so you can refer back to this article
easily. Try to keep an eye on all the postings you made to make sure
everyone is playing fairly. You know where your name should be.

If you're really not sure or still think this can't be for real, then don't
do it. But please print this article and pass it along to someone you know
who really needs the money, and see what happens.

TRY IT AND YOU'LL BE HAPPY!!! ) !!!!!!!!!!

OldGringo38

Two Cents To The Nelson Witt Post:

Nelson, back to the drawing board.

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere

Tony

Getting a second or even third job works equally as well!!

Just read:

I hate both of them. You need to get a second job just to afford either one.
I still get dial-up from america for a couple of bucks a month because some
months i run out of money.

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

manners

Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first day on
the job for potty mouth,

realm of understandability

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

OldGringo38 wrote:

> Nelson, back to the drawing board.

OldGringo, back to the drawing board for *quoting 133 lines of scam* !!

--
-bts

OldGringo38

Two Cents To The Beauregard T. Shagnasty Post:
> OldGringo38 wrote:
>
>> Nelson, back to the drawing board.

> OldGringo, back to the drawing board for *quoting 133 lines of scam* !!

sorry about that.

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com

OldGringo38

Two Cents To The Nelson Witt Post:
> HAVE BEEN SELF EMPLOYED FOR 18 YEARS IN CONSTRUCTION MAKING AROUND 150,000 A

Nelson, back to the drawing board.

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com

OldGringo38

Two Cents To The Nelson Witt Post:
> HAVE BEEN SELF EMPLOYED FOR 18 YEARS

Nelson, back to the drawing board.

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com

Mike Yetto

Bada bing Beauregard T. Shagnasty <(E-Mail Removed)> bada bang:
> OldGringo38 wrote:
>
>> Nelson, back to the drawing board.

> OldGringo, back to the drawing board for *quoting 133 lines of scam* !!

Not to mention that chain letters are illegal.

Mike "can you say Bernie Madoff? I thought you couold" Yetto
In practice they are not.

thund3rstruck

Nelson Witt spewed some irrelevent ****:

<snip>

**** off, you cocksucking son of a bitch.

n0i

NormanM

On Tue, 8 Dec 2009 06:19:06 -0700, Nelson Witt wrote:

> !!!!$$$$$$ EASY MONEY, AND IT REALLY WORKS!!!!!!, TRY IT AND YOU'LL BE
> HAPPY!!!!! :0)

And there is a tooth fairy. Knock out all of your teeth, and put them under
your pillow when you go to bed tonight. You could get up to $0.25 per tooth!

--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come