Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 70-620

70-620

Attilio.

Hello everyone. Soon I will have to take the examination in question. Does
anyone know where I can offer some tips on finding the simulations that are
reliable?
Thank you

Mitch Garvis, MCT

Your best bet for simulations is to know how to do it. I know this may
sound crass but that is not the intent... If the sim says 'connect to a
network share' then if you know how to do it you do, and if you do not you
will get it wrong.

"Attilio." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello everyone. Soon I will have to take the examination in question. Does
> anyone know where I can offer some tips on finding the simulations that
> are
> reliable?
> Thank you

aTTILIO

Altri suggerimenti?

Grazie

"Mitch Garvis, MCT" <(E-Mail Removed)> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Your best bet for simulations is to know how to do it. I know this may
> sound crass but that is not the intent... If the sim says 'connect to a
> network share' then if you know how to do it you do, and if you do not you
> will get it wrong.

> "Attilio." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hello everyone. Soon I will have to take the examination in question.
>> Does
>> anyone know where I can offer some tips on finding the simulations that
>> are
>> reliable?
>> Thank you

ArmyStrong

This was my first MS exam, and I would say if you know how to work on Vista
it shouldn't be a problem. The sims where very self explaining and easy to
do. Good luck