Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > how to stop the loading of listbox again on pageload

how to stop the loading of listbox again on pageload

sunnyjiet sunnyjiet is offline
Junior Member

I've a dropdown list, two list box & two buttons in a form. On different selection of drop down different items are populated in first listbox. On pressing one button I am moving selected data from this list box to the other listbox using java script. No if I am selecting another value from the drop down the selected values from that list box is also removed. Kindly help me how can I stop the refreshing of the listbox. I think because the page is reloaded on selection of dropdown.