Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > "windows 2000 compatible dvd decoder" can I make this work?

"windows 2000 compatible dvd decoder" can I make this work?

squirltop

Hi, I had a laptop dump on a nice soft pillow but the unsecured dvd
drive came out and broke, no big deal but I still haven't replaced
it.

Soo here I am tying to mount a media ISO with daemontoolslite and it
gives this, (there is no windows 2000 compatible dvd decoder installed
on this system)

It mounts ISOs of media like linux and windows just fine but not of
this multimedia movie music dvd iso located on the hard drive.

Any thoughts on making this work. Oh yea it's an inspiron 1150 with
windows 2000, dell made this laptop for xp and little support for 2000
and earlier

Thanks for replies

chuckcar

squirltop <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi, I had a laptop dump on a nice soft pillow but the unsecured dvd
> drive came out and broke, no big deal but I still haven't replaced
> it.
>
> Soo here I am tying to mount a media ISO with daemontoolslite and it
> gives this, (there is no windows 2000 compatible dvd decoder installed
> on this system)
>
> It mounts ISOs of media like linux and windows just fine but not of
> this multimedia movie music dvd iso located on the hard drive.
>
> Any thoughts on making this work. Oh yea it's an inspiron 1150 with
> windows 2000, dell made this laptop for xp and little support for 2000
> and earlier

Use alcohol 150% to mount your ISO image onto a virtual drive and then
autoplay the drive.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

Mike Easter

squirltop wrote:

> Soo here I am tying to mount a media ISO with daemontoolslite and it
> gives this, (there is no windows 2000 compatible dvd decoder installed
> on this system)

Since you are a GGer accustomed to typing messages into a browser
instead of accessing usenet groups with an nntp newsagent, you might be
happy interacting in the daemon tools forum.

http://forum.daemon-tools.cc/index.php Daemon Tools Support

--
Mike Easter

floffy

On Tue, 08 Dec 2009 05:38:48 -0800, Mike Easter <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>squirltop wrote:
>
>> Soo here I am tying to mount a media ISO with daemontoolslite and it
>> gives this, (there is no windows 2000 compatible dvd decoder installed
>> on this system)

>Since you are a GGer accustomed to typing messages into a browser
>instead of accessing usenet groups with an nntp newsagent, you might be
>happy interacting in the daemon tools forum.
>
>http://forum.daemon-tools.cc/index.php Daemon Tools Support

Agent forte 1.93 portable
h ttp ://mccarragher.com/af.exe

squirltop

Mike Easter wrote:
> squirltop wrote:
>
> > Soo here I am tying to mount a media ISO with daemontoolslite and it
> > gives this, (there is no windows 2000 compatible dvd decoder installed
> > on this system)

> Since you are a GGer accustomed to typing messages into a browser
> instead of accessing usenet groups with an nntp newsagent, you might be
> happy interacting in the daemon tools forum.

huhhhh?