Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > cannot share printer on wireless network

cannot share printer on wireless network

=?Utf-8?B?QXRsYW50YVN0ZXZl?=

I am trying to add a network printer. When browsing for a printer, the name
"Microsfot Windows Network" is displayed without any subdirectories. Why
can't I see the computer name and printer name. BTW: I have activated to
shared the printer. The firewall is off for printers. Also, I have
successfully shared a printer on a reverse network.
--
Steve

=?Utf-8?B?QXRsYW50YVN0ZXZl?=

i solved my problem. i identified the computer name and manually entered it
in.
--
Steve