Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > ASUS Xonar HDAV 1.3 Slim HDMI Audio Card

ASUS Xonar HDAV 1.3 Slim HDMI Audio Card

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

Legit Reviews take a look at the ASUS Xonar HDAV 1.3 Slim HDMI Audio Card, which means you can get true Blu-ray bitstreaming with sample rates of up to 192/96kHz:

Quote:
The ASUS Xonar HDAV 1.3 Slim is an impressive piece of hardware. The software bundle is top notch with the inclusion of Total Media Theater 3, one my favorite media applications. I honestly was expecting some frustration from either the drivers or HDMI handshakes, but I am very happy to say that everything worked perfectly. For our article, we used Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit. ASUS has done a great job on their drivers and the customization on Total Media Theater 3 and I have to say it was quite a relief that it all worked so well out of the box.
Read the review here.