Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > New User Form + verification

New User Form + verification

Drunken Coder

A week or so ago I read an article about how to add a verification system
into a new user form. The form inserted the user details into the data base
and also e-mailed the user a link that the user had to click on to verify
their account before they could log in. Unfortunately I had to nuke my
machine and I have lost the link to it. Could anyone possible point me back
to this article?

Thanks,

Steve

Steve

Am I the only one who saw this article? I've been searching for it but still
haven't found it. Has anyone else seen it?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...