Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Vodafone mobile connect USB Stick problem

Vodafone mobile connect USB Stick problem

raycnz

Model K3565-Z. The white modern version.

The $99.00 version worked fine for 3 weeks.

Then Microsoft installed an automatic update to the laptop
and from then on it will not run.

When I plug it in and install the latest update at mobilenetworks
..co.nz I get an error when Vista home Premium attempts to start
the service.

I get "VMCService stopped working and was closed"

I has never worked since.

I have had an MS support guy take control of the laptop for
an hour with no fix forthcoming.

Any one out there had the problem and found a cure

Thanks