Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > how to make nice xmas css on the borders page

how to make nice xmas css on the borders page

Jan C. Faerber

I think it was adrienne boswell some years ago - or was it a different
page - i don't remember - and don't look it up - I think if I would I
would not get the page from that url anymore.

how can I add a nice xmas style down on the left hand side of my page
e.g. tree leaves with candles only 10 px wide for example. i think
it's css made - isn't it?

(sorrry - british airways is still the best - even with those "cheap"
airoplanes - and I love those stewardesses from BA)

Jan C. Faerber

On Dec 5, 9:01*pm, "Jan C. Faerber" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I think it was adrienne boswell some years ago - or was it a different
> page - i don't remember - and don't look it up - I think if I would I
> would not get the page from that url anymore.
>
> how can I add a nice xmas style down on the left hand side of my page
> e.g. tree leaves with candles only 10 px wide for example. i think
> it's css made - isn't it?
>
> (sorrry - british airways is still the best - even with those "cheap"
> airoplanes - and I love those stewardesses from BA)

I don't want to spam - and this posting is even nested under my top
posting.
I sold my CS3 package due to financial problems.
But I am still fascinated about flash.
http://www.olivervonfeistmantl.com/
I really love this menue - sorry - no dutch... for some reason. those
dutch girls from south africa a fabulas!!!

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "Jan C. Faerber"
<(E-Mail Removed)> writing in news:7630107e-c1c1-4a72-9861-

> I think it was adrienne boswell some years ago - or was it a different
> page - i don't remember - and don't look it up - I think if I would I
> would not get the page from that url anymore.
>
> how can I add a nice xmas style down on the left hand side of my page
> e.g. tree leaves with candles only 10 px wide for example. i think
> it's css made - isn't it?
>
> (sorrry - british airways is still the best - even with those "cheap"
> airoplanes - and I love those stewardesses from BA)

<valley girl voice>Oh My God!</voice> I can't believe you remember that.
I'll have to put it back up! You just gave me a great idea for Christmas
cards. I'll be posting back with a URL in a short while.

--
Adrienne Boswell at Home
Arbpen Web Site Design Services

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Adrienne Boswell
<(E-Mail Removed)> writing in
news:Xns9CD954DA55209arbpenyahoocom@85.214.113.135 :

> Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "Jan C. Faerber"
><(E-Mail Removed)> writing in news:7630107e-c1c1-4a72-9861-
> (E-Mail Removed):
>
>> I think it was adrienne boswell some years ago - or was it a
>> different page - i don't remember - and don't look it up - I think if
>> I would I would not get the page from that url anymore.
>>
>> how can I add a nice xmas style down on the left hand side of my page
>> e.g. tree leaves with candles only 10 px wide for example. i think
>> it's css made - isn't it?
>>
>> (sorrry - british airways is still the best - even with those "cheap"
>> airoplanes - and I love those stewardesses from BA)

><valley girl voice>Oh My God!</voice> I can't believe you remember
>that.
> I'll have to put it back up! You just gave me a great idea for
> Christmas cards. I'll be posting back with a URL in a short while.

Well, that didn't take too long, considering I went to mass and chatted
with the Sisters and Fr. Jim - you are welcome to everything EXCEPT the
picture of Harley Santa.
<http://xmas.adrienneboswell.com/index.php?elf=3>

--

On Dec 6, 11:01*pm, Adrienne Boswell <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Adrienne Boswell
> <(E-Mail Removed)> writing innews:Xns9CD954DA55209arbpenyahoocom@85.214.113.1 35:
>

> > Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "Jan C. Faerber"
> ><(E-Mail Removed)> writing in news:7630107e-c1c1-4a72-9861-
> > (E-Mail Removed):

> >> I think it was adrienne boswell some years ago - or was it a
> >> different page - i don't remember - and don't look it up - I think if
> >> I would I would not get the page from that url anymore.

> >> how can I add a nice xmas style down on the left hand side of my page
> >> e.g. tree leaves with candles only 10 px wide for example. i think
> >> it's css made - isn't it?

> >> (sorrry - british airways is still the best - even with those "cheap"
> >> airoplanes - and I love those stewardesses from BA)

> ><valley girl voice>Oh My God!</voice> I can't believe you remember
> >that. *
> > I'll have to put it back up! *You just gave me a great idea for
> > Christmas *cards. *I'll be posting back with a URL in a short while..

> Well, that didn't take too long, considering I went to mass and chatted
> with the Sisters and Fr. Jim - you are welcome to everything EXCEPT the
> picture of Harley Santa.
> <http://xmas.adrienneboswell.com/index.php?elf=3>
>
> --
> Adrienne Boswell at Home
> Arbpen Web Site Design Serviceshttp://www.cavalcade-of-coding.info

Wow - that's great - Saint Harley!

Can you also random the pics down?
Or can you have a specific order of some pics down of the left side
with just one single style?

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "Jan C. Faerber"
<(E-Mail Removed)> writing in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> On Dec 6, 11:01*pm, Adrienne Boswell <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Adrienne Boswell
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> writing
>> innews:Xns9CD954DA55209arbpenyahoocom@85.214.1

> 13.135:
>> > Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "Jan C. Faerber"
>> ><(E-Mail Removed)> writing in news:7630107e-c1c1-4a72-9861-
>> > (E-Mail Removed):

>> ><valley girl voice>Oh My God!</voice> I can't believe you remember
>> >that. *
>> > I'll have to put it back up! *You just gave me a great idea for
>> > Christmas *cards. *I'll be posting back with a URL in a short while

> .
>>
>> Well, that didn't take too long, considering I went to mass and
>> chatted with the Sisters and Fr. Jim - you are welcome to everything
>> EXCEPT the picture of Harley Santa.
>> <http://xmas.adrienneboswell.com/index.php?elf=3>
>>

> Wow - that's great - Saint Harley!
>
> Can you also random the pics down?
> Or can you have a specific order of some pics down of the left side
> with just one single style?

There is only the one image on the left side, and it's actually fixed,
but you could probably make other images and do something client/server
side to make it happen.

You could do something fun with ul li and hover - when the link is link,
the present is closed, on hover it's open.

I love the holiday season, armed with a glue gun and CSS, I can have a
lot of fun.