Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Displaying Digital Clock on Spartan 3e LCD

Displaying Digital Clock on Spartan 3e LCD

tarek tarek is offline
Junior Member

Hi everyone,

I have successfully managed to design a digital clock using VHDL and displaying it on a seven segment display but my assignement requires displaying it on the spartan 3e LCD and I am facing a lot of difficulty writing the code for that. I read some codes which I could find online but could not understand them.

Please help me out with this project.

Thank you in advance.
TK