Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > All Your Refund Checks Are Belong to Santa Now

All Your Refund Checks Are Belong to Santa Now

Bucky Breeder

Beware the Ghost of Christmas Rebates via Gift Cards...
(may take 4-6 weeks to process)

("S" - "E" - "A" - "R" - "S")

It's like them borrowing your money; only,
without the borrowing, without the interest,
and without your having any control or recourse.

You pay full price now and then wait...
See, if you add +/- 4-weeks to this Christmas
materialism-insanity season you get 2010,
and that means *next* fiscal year for companies;
therefore, they get to hype this year's sales,
but charge-off liabilities to next year's accounts.

And... if they go bust, you're never gonna get it!

I confess, I *am* a Sears Tool Junkie...
I buy all kind of stuff that I'll never use,
but it sure looks kewl in the toolboxes... Like a
hammer-around-corners-vibrating-screwdriver-thangy...

And when neighbors ask me if they can borrow
a tool, I'm all like "Just let's go have a
look" and then I'm all like watching their
eyes light-up and then I'm all like "NOPE,
it's not my policy to lend tools because if
you break it, you'll never replace it, and
if you injure yourself, you'll try to sue me,
so we're all better off if you just go rent one.
And have a nice day."

(I got... I got... I got... some REALLY KEWL Craftsman TOOLS!
And you can't... you can't... you can't... even... touch - them.
<little 'Happy-Feet' dancing here> So there ya go on that!)

Ho, ho, ho and all that jive and
Happy Holidays (HHH & HH).

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ;
and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER'

You should not view the world in terms
and finding acceptance of them as such.

peace and tranquility into your life.

I could help you with that... but,
I really just don't like you that much.

Bucky Breeder

"WeReo_ScoTTy" <(E-Mail Removed)_spamm84037uj> via news:megSm.311
$(E-Mail Removed):

> "Bucky Breeder" <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.i t.out>
> wrote in message news:Xns9CD75CBDB64EEBuckyGram@216.151.153.161...
>>
>> Beware the Ghost of Christmas Rebates via Gift Cards...
>> (may take 4-6 weeks to process)
>>
>> ("S" - "E" - "A" - "R" - "S")
>>
>> It's like them borrowing your money; only,
>> without the borrowing, without the interest,
>> and without your having any control or recourse.
>>
>> You pay full price now and then wait...
>> See, if you add +/- 4-weeks to this Christmas
>> materialism-insanity season you get 2010,
>> and that means *next* fiscal year for companies;
>> therefore, they get to hype this year's sales,
>> but charge-off liabilities to next year's accounts.
>>
>> And... if they go bust, you're never gonna get it!
>>
>> I confess, I *am* a Sears Tool Junkie...
>> I buy all kind of stuff that I'll never use,
>> but it sure looks kewl in the toolboxes... Like a
>> hammer-around-corners-vibrating-screwdriver-thangy...
>>
>> And when neighbors ask me if they can borrow
>> a tool, I'm all like "Just let's go have a
>> look" and then I'm all like watching their
>> eyes light-up and then I'm all like "NOPE,
>> it's not my policy to lend tools because if
>> you break it, you'll never replace it, and
>> if you injure yourself, you'll try to sue me,
>> so we're all better off if you just go rent one.
>> And have a nice day."
>>
>> (I got... I got... I got... some REALLY KEWL Craftsman TOOLS!
>> And you can't... you can't... you can't... even... touch - them.
>> <little 'Happy-Feet' dancing here> So there ya go on that!)
>>
>> Ho, ho, ho and all that jive and
>> Happy Holidays (HHH & HH).
>>
>> --
>>
>> Repent! The end is near.... So, smoke 'em if you got 'em.

> All your base are belong to us.

All your ho ho ho are blelong to us.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ;
and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER'

Mr Pounder

"Bucky Breeder" <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.i t.out>
wrote in message news:Xns9CD75CBDB64EEBuckyGram@216.151.153.161...

> Beware the Ghost of Christmas Rebates via Gift Cards...
> (may take 4-6 weeks to process)
>
> ("S" - "E" - "A" - "R" - "S")
>
> It's like them borrowing your money; only,
> without the borrowing, without the interest,
> and without your having any control or recourse.
>
> You pay full price now and then wait...
> See, if you add +/- 4-weeks to this Christmas
> materialism-insanity season you get 2010,
> and that means *next* fiscal year for companies;
> therefore, they get to hype this year's sales,
> but charge-off liabilities to next year's accounts.
>
> And... if they go bust, you're never gonna get it!
>
> I confess, I *am* a Sears Tool Junkie...
> I buy all kind of stuff that I'll never use,
> but it sure looks kewl in the toolboxes... Like a
> hammer-around-corners-vibrating-screwdriver-thangy...
>
> And when neighbors ask me if they can borrow
> a tool, I'm all like "Just let's go have a
> look" and then I'm all like watching their
> eyes light-up and then I'm all like "NOPE,
> it's not my policy to lend tools because if
> you break it, you'll never replace it, and
> if you injure yourself, you'll try to sue me,
> so we're all better off if you just go rent one.
> And have a nice day."
>
> (I got... I got... I got... some REALLY KEWL Craftsman TOOLS!
> And you can't... you can't... you can't... even... touch - them.
> <little 'Happy-Feet' dancing here> So there ya go on that!)
>
> Ho, ho, ho and all that jive and
> Happy Holidays (HHH & HH).

I don't understand.
Please clarify that little rant.

Regards

Mr Pounder

> --
>
> I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ;
> and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER'
> I am about two clicks better than 'TOTALLY';
> and, when I back my SUV into neighbors' yards,
> I don't wanna talk to no steenkin' cops either!
>
> You should not view the world in terms
> of things which you do - or do not - "like";
> rather, you should view the world in terms
> of how things "actually are", recognizing
> and finding acceptance of them as such.
>
> This would immeasurably bring *much* more
> peace and tranquility into your life.
>
> I could help you with that... but,
> I really just don't like you that much.
>
> Repent! The end is near.... So, smoke 'em if you got 'em.

Bucky Breeder

"§nühw¤£f" <(E-Mail Removed)> via news:Xns9CD88BDD9B765snuhwolfyahoocom@
216.196.97.142:

> "Mr Pounder" <(E-Mail Removed)> clouded the waters of
> pure thought with
> news:rqxSm.12204$(E-Mail Removed) om:
>

>> "Bucky Breeder"
>> <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.i t.out> wrote in
>> message news:Xns9CD75CBDB64EEBuckyGram@216.151.153.161...
>>>
>>> Beware the Ghost of Christmas Rebates via Gift Cards...
>>> (may take 4-6 weeks to process)
>>>
>>> ("S" - "E" - "A" - "R" - "S")
>>>
>>> It's like them borrowing your money; only,
>>> without the borrowing, without the interest,
>>> and without your having any control or recourse.
>>>
>>> You pay full price now and then wait...
>>> See, if you add +/- 4-weeks to this Christmas
>>> materialism-insanity season you get 2010,
>>> and that means *next* fiscal year for companies;
>>> therefore, they get to hype this year's sales,
>>> but charge-off liabilities to next year's accounts.
>>>
>>> And... if they go bust, you're never gonna get it!
>>>
>>> I confess, I *am* a Sears Tool Junkie...
>>> I buy all kind of stuff that I'll never use,
>>> but it sure looks kewl in the toolboxes... Like a
>>> hammer-around-corners-vibrating-screwdriver-thangy...
>>>
>>> And when neighbors ask me if they can borrow
>>> a tool, I'm all like "Just let's go have a
>>> look" and then I'm all like watching their
>>> eyes light-up and then I'm all like "NOPE,
>>> it's not my policy to lend tools because if
>>> you break it, you'll never replace it, and
>>> if you injure yourself, you'll try to sue me,
>>> so we're all better off if you just go rent one.
>>> And have a nice day."
>>>
>>> (I got... I got... I got... some REALLY KEWL Craftsman TOOLS!
>>> And you can't... you can't... you can't... even... touch - them.
>>> <little 'Happy-Feet' dancing here> So there ya go on that!)
>>>
>>> Ho, ho, ho and all that jive and
>>> Happy Holidays (HHH & HH).

>> I don't understand.
>> Please clarify that little rant.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Mr Pounder

> You cant "clarify" the crazy.
>
> FYI
> HTH

So, YOU *admit* you're nothing more
than un-clarified dookie-runs!

And IAWTP!

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ;
and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER'
I am about two clicks better than 'TOTALLY';
furthermore, I used to want a late-night talk-show so
I could secks all the wimmins -- Darn YOU, Letterman!

<Back to Rohypnol from the online Canadian pharmacies...>
Hmmm... If I had that show, could those be tax deductable?...

"Stupid is as 'Lookout' does." --Forrest Gump's Mamma