Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Windows 7 Professional Backup Utility and Task Scheduler

Windows 7 Professional Backup Utility and Task Scheduler

Flatus Ohlfahrt

On Sat, 05 Dec 2009 06:32:58 GMT, Charlie Russel - MVP wrote
in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Or, even better, my personal
> favourite, Windows Home Server. This is really where WHS
> shines. It does a full backup every night, but ONLY backs
> up the files that have changed.

WHS is absolutely the BEST backup solution I've used in thirty
years of home/small-office computing. All my computers wakeup in
the middle of the night and do their backup chores without human
intervention. It is truly magic.